PVA Technical File Services Limited are
Internationally-respected, independently-accredited experts,
specialising in the design, development, prototyping, testing,
certification and verification of all forms of Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) for both civilian and non-civilian applications. We
also advise end users, employers, manufacturers, representative bodies
and Government agencies on PPE specification, selection and use.
have experience in the design, development, prototyping, testing,
certification and verification of personal protective equipment for
Military, Police and Civilian applications. PVA is probably Europe's
Leading Product Development and CE
Examples of product types and groups where we have previously assisted
clients with development and certification include:
- Ballistic and stab protection
- Chemical, Bacteriological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN)
- Dynamic simulation training suits
- Football players' shin guards
- Foul weather clothing
- Helmets for cyclists and whitewater sports
- High visibility clothing
- Horse riders' body protectors
- Impact protection for "action sports"
- Inflatable body protection for motorcyclists
- Limb protectors and wrist supports for roller sports
- Motorcyclists' gloves
- Motorcyclists' protective clothing in leather and textile
- Motorcyclists' limb and back protectors
- Personal defence shields
- Riot protection for the police, military and other employees facing
Would you like to learn more?
Please use the drop down below to jump to a particular section
of the website.